Home Resources Livejournal Feed Wordpress

Monday, January 02, 2006

Bronte Berry Lip Balm?

Thanks CC for this excellent product from the fine people at Literati Balm! Do visit their website. Not only does it have literati vegan lip balm, it has very silly use of Bronte quotes:

Vegan Lip Balm with a blushing berry bouquet. "Your lips are parched." (Shirley - 1849)

At which point Shirley offers some Bronte Berry lip balm, of course!

Also available in: Alcott Apricot, PoeMegranate, and ...oh wow, ShakesSpearmint!!!

"For the cerebrally chapped!"

10 comments:

the foppish baker said...

Wow, how cool! I wish somewhere near me would carry it. I guess I should think of someplace likely and suggest it.

mysticgypsy said...

OMG haha
This is fabulous!!! So cute!! :D

Brontëana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brontëana said...

I like the 'for the cerebrally chapped' bit.

"Ow, my brain is chapped!"

Must get Charlotte Bronte balm!

Brontëana said...

to the foppish baker:

Would you be the 'mustard mystic' by any chance? I recognise you from Glaukopidos ;)

mysticgypsy said...

awwwww dear old Charlotte is a balm on her own (at least for me :)) I find her so comforting.

btw, do you know if Charlotte had a nickname? Lottie,for example? I think a nickname would make her feel more chummy than she already is :)

Brontëana said...

Agreed! :)

I know she was the 'Chief Genius Talii' (second I is long) when she was playing the Angria Game. I have no idea why ;) Her siblings were Branii, Emii, and Anii. We can call her 'Lottie' if we like- I don't think she would mind.

mysticgypsy said...

hehe

why wasn't she called Charlii or even Lottii in the style of her siblings I wonder...

yeah..I like Lottie, it's cute :)

mysticgypsy said...

oops I just noticed the "Talii" (its funny how I am so scatterbrained sometimes...I simply just don't seen to notice some things that are right in front of me :P)

Brontëana said...

Lottie it is! ;)