Home Resources Livejournal Feed Wordpress

Monday, July 17, 2006

He's Back

This is one of my very rare off topic posts. It has nothing to do with the Brontes. But I really feel that if I can make some people laugh or feel happy when there is so much misery in the world, just now especially, it is worth a little post. Here, then, is Disco Darcy. We who knew him and loved him were shocked when he disappeared over a year ago. We all thought he was lost, but Kristin has found him once again and he's still dancing! Cheer, cheer the world, dancing disco Darcy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The irony is that now that Disco Darcy has returned our Dancing Mr Rochester is gone.

Okay, I suppose I'll have to find something Bronte related... my conscience won't let me get away with this... No, there's absolutely nothing on the wire or the blogs. And quite rightly, with so much dire news. I can only say that the Falmouth, Massachussetts run of Jane Eyre: The Musical is opening tomorrow, details from last week's post.

6 comments:

mysticgypsy said...

Is there a Disco Rochester?

Brontëana said...

No. But there's one of the little dance James Barbour does at the end of the Gypsy scene in the musical.

Anonymous said...

Groovy! Made my day! Thanks!

Brontëana said...

Isn't he a charmer? That must be why he doesn't like to dance. He needs the added inducement of blue and yellow strobe lighting!

Anonymous said...

Hmm - funny and disturbing at the same time!

Brontëana said...

to marshalsea:

I enjoy a good anachronism now and then!